Sunday, August 9, 2015

uBooks

Hey guys! I wanted to discuss the uBooks Publishing House with you today, they're so cool!

About a month ago, I discovered uBooks when I was watching a video on youtube, and this girl (not sure of her name) got sent two books from their publishing company and she talked about them for a brief minute or two. (http://youtu.be/WMMhHP8YIoc)
Anyway, uBooks takes your name or your friend's name or anyone's name and puts it as the main character in the book. For example, they sent me Alice in Wonderland as a gift to my friend, Jillian, and it was called "Jillian in Wonderland". It was one of the neatest things I'd seen in a long time, I thought it was so cool! The cover reminded me of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland with the word print and Cheshire cat's eyes.

I managed to finally get the book to Jillian a couple days ago and she was super excited and thought it was so cool. She took it to her parents and they actually asked me to sign it for her so she'll remember in the future who gave it to her, and I thought that was funny, but a good idea. I completely forgot to sign it, though, and I feel pretty bad now. /:

So yeah, I didn't want this post to be extremely long like the book tag was the other day but there you go and please check out uBooks! I'll leave a link to their website below. Know that they're located in Serbia and that they have to change everything in the books to your name instead of the original character so it might take a while for the book to get to you, but it shouldn't be more than 2-3 weeks. Also, the only books you can order are classics like Pride & Prejudice, Beauty & the Beast, Dracula, etc, and of course Alice in Wonderland!
http://www.ubooks.eu

No comments:

Post a Comment